From: Ed Wilson via wsjt-devel [mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 6:22 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Ed Wilson <ed.wil...@ymail.com>
Subject: [wsjt-devel] r8123 UDP Communication

I built r8123 this morning and was pleased to see that double-clicking on a
station calling CQ moves both the Tx and Rx frequencies to that of the caller.
Although I can appreciate the comments of some of my colleagues suggesting that
only the Rx frequency be moved, I believe that moving both is the best approach
to reducing QRM.

Now to the subject of this posting: it appears that communication between
WSJT-X and JTAlert has been lost. I cannot double-click on a caller in JTAlert
and get any response from WSJT-X. I can, however, double-click on the caller in
WSJT-X and make a contact as usual.

I am just passing this info along to assist in the development process...I can
work around the issues as they arise in the testing process.

Ed, K0KC

k...@arrl.net<mailto:k...@arrl.net>
http://k0kc.us/