From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 7:05 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Unable to Build

On 29/09/2017 12:10, Paul Maciel wrote:
> I'm not able to build the latest release and keep getting the message
> that sourceforge is down even though they appear to be back up.

Hi Paul,

I have checked the SF svn servers a few times over the last hour or so and
they seem to be up and stable. You could try running the `svn cleanup`
command on your checked out working area:

$ svn help cleanup
cleanup: Recursively clean up the working copy, removing locks, resuming
unfinished operations, etc.
usage: cleanup [WCPATH...]

Valid options:
   --diff3-cmd ARG          : use ARG as merge command

Global options:
   --username ARG           : specify a username ARG
   --password ARG           : specify a password ARG
   --no-auth-cache          : do not cache authentication tokens
   --non-interactive        : do no interactive prompting (default is to
prompt
                              only if standard input is a terminal device)
   --force-interactive      : do interactive prompting even if standard
input
                              is not a terminal device
   --trust-server-cert      : accept SSL server certificates from unknown
                              certificate authorities without prompting (but
only
                              with '--non-interactive')
   --config-dir ARG         : read user configuration files from directory
ARG
   --config-option ARG      : set user configuration option in the format:
                                  FILE:SECTION:OPTION=[VALUE]
                              For example:
                                  servers:global:http-library=serf

if that doesn't help; then try the option in the JTSDK to scrap and
re-checkout your workspace.