If you installed in the standard location:
By default it connects to 127.0.0.1:4532 -vvvvv
If you need a different address or port then for example:
c:\wsjt\wsjt-x\rigctld-wsjtx.exe -m 136 -r 127.0.0.2:4533 -vvvvv
de Mike W9MDB

    On Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 11:10:48 PM CDT, Phil Theis

Where will I find rigctld-wsjtx?

Remember, the driver for Flex 6xxx doesn't use (or shouldn't use) CAT com
ports; it goes directly over the network via TCP.

Who wrote the original 6xxx driver, perhaps we can get info from them?

73,

Phil K3TUF