The WSJT Development Group is pleased to announce the full General Availability release of WSJT-X Version 1.8.0.

Changes since "Release Candidate 3" (wsjtx-1.8.0-rc3) are very minor; they are described in the Release Notes posted here:
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Release_Notes_1.8.0.txt

Installation packages for Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Raspian Jessie
have been posted on the WSJT web site here:
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html

You can also download the packages from our SourceForge site:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt/files/wsjtx-1.8.0-rc3/
(It may take a short time for the SourceForge site to be updated.)

If you are upgrading from -rc1, you will need to do a one-time reset of
the default list of suggested operating frequencies.  Go to
*File->Settings->Frequencies*, right click on the table and select *Reset*.

We hope you will enjoy using WSJT-X Version 1.8.0.

     -- 73, Joe, K1JT, for the WSJT Development Group