The first two executables use QT 5.3 -- which does require SSE2 support.
It would take a custom build of QT 5.3 to disable SSE2 support and a quick
search shows that's not a simple/easy thing to do (if even successful at all).
I'm afraid you really need to bite the bullet and upgrade your computer.  Your
CPU is a Socket 462 and there is no CPU that will go in that with SSE2 support.
 So at a minimum it's a motherboard replacement plus new CPU.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, November 17, 2017, 1:15:23 AM CST, Dr. Christian Keller