And the main thing does is make switching between CQ and answering easier when
you have the enable TX checked.  A single click will set you up for a QSO
without causing QRM by enabling TX.It's really a very intuitive way of
operating IMHO.
If you already have the auto enable of tx you won't even notice any difference
on this patch.  Highlighting works and you'll never even see the single click
behavior as any mouse movement cancels it.
If you are the type that doesn't use the auto enable then the behavior is
different where you want to single-click with this patch instead of
double-click.
Mike

    On Monday, December 18, 2017, 11:44:51 AM CST, Black Michael via wsjt-devel