The Minnesota QSO Party folks added FT8 for their event which occurred last
weekend. I asked Mark, WA0MHJ, how that turned out:

Hello Brian,

Well this is still an on-going experiment.

I have processed through 170 entrants so far. In those 170,  we have 22 who
have also sent ADIF files for FT-8 contacts. Two of the 22 are
non-Minnesota stations, who both made the minimum requirements for bonus
points. When all of the logs are in, I will tally the total number of
participants and QSO’s made.

Because of the difficulty in modifying exchanges in WSJT-X (i.e. not
sending county or section), we just used two recommended CQ macros. They
were:

For non-Minnesota: CQ MN W1XYZ

For Minnesota:  CQ MQP WB0AAA

Because the FT-8  logs are separate from the regular logs submitted, we
chose to not give QSO or multiplier credit, but just the bonus points. They
will count for the word challenge that we had, and there are several who
are working on programs to tally the number of letters achieved from the 1
x 1 calls from both types of logs.

73

Mark WA0MHJ