Mike,

it is working, but for some reason the mail was seriously delayed within SourceForge, according to the timestamps. You sent it at

Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 20:50:41 +0000 (UTC)
and it was processed at SourceForge (1st server)

Sat, 17 Feb 2018 20:50:44 +0000
and then
        by sfs-ml-1.v29.lw.sourceforge.com with esmtp (Exim 4.89)
        (envelope-from <wsjt-devel-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net>)
        id 1enStK-0002my-TL; Sun, 18 Feb 2018 17:36:46 +0000

and final delivery from SourceForge to my email provider was

        by spool.mail.<<my server>> (Postfix) with ESMTPS id E320719F373
        for <wsjtde...@gape.me.uk>; Tue, 20 Feb 2018 00:21:49 +0100 (CET)
One imagines that the email had been printed and sent as a blue Airmail flimsy!

"It's working, Jim, but not as we know it!"

73,

Robin, G8DQX