> On 5 Mar 2018, at 00:43, Joe Taylor <j...@princeton.edu> wrote:
>
> All participating stations must use program version WSJT-X v1.9.0-rc2. If you
> don't yet have it, download links are available here:
> https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html

I won’t be able to take part but maybe I have something useful to contribute.
My cluster is storing Pskreporter events again. I have
historical data since May with some small gaps and a one month long gap for
January 2018.

In case it’s useful to study the tests ping me off list and I can arrange
access to the cluster and Kibana (the visualization program).

73,

Borja / EA2EKH