On 12/03/2018 20:44, Louis Ricci wrote:
It's not ALL QSOs  that are show up as not previously worked, only some of
them.  If I have one giant .adi file that never gets deleted, then every
time I import it into my main logger, all of those QSOs get duplicated.  The
next time make some additional contacts and import it again, then there will
be a bunch of triplicates and so on.  It's a real pain to then manually
delete the dupes.  As an experiment, I just made some QSOs, deleted the .adi
shut down and restarted WSJT-X and I am seeing a bunch of 'green'  stations
calling CQ .

Is there nothing else that might be done?

Lou,

WSJT-X needs a complete log file to be able to tell you who has been worked before and what DXCC Entities are new. The wsjtx_log.adi is that file.

If you main logging application doesn't have an option to ignore duplicates when importing an ADF file then I suggest you ask the author(s) to consider adding such a feature, other users will appreciate it too.

I'm not sure what you are asking for here, either you keep a complete logfile for WSJT-X or you use some other method of detecting worked before stations. If you are on Windows and use one of the logging applications supported by JTAlert then that may well be you best solution.