Hello Joe not specifically no , I'll terminate the antenna socket on the
ANAN with a load and report back. I have contest tonight so it will be
tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that it is graphics related. The VU meters on
VMB are rapidly updating and I do not see this problem with that. Also
no problem with the wide graph even when I set it for fast updates.

Seems that I have an unlucky combination of hardware.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y