I left WSJT-X 1.9.0-rc4 running all day today.  Early afternoon, I turned off the rig to run an errand, and then turned it back on when I returned.  I had not been paying attention to what WSJT-X was doing, but when I finally did, I saw a message box with the message:

Subprocess Error

Subprocess failed with exit code 2

The following are the details it provided:

Running: C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\jt9 -s WSJT-X -w 1 -m 3 -e C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin -a C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\WSJT-X -t C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Temp\WSJT-X

At line 70 of file C:\Users\bill\src\wsjt-svn\lib\decoder.f90 (unit = 19)

Fortran runtime error: Cannot open file 'C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Temp\WSJT-X/houndcallers.txt': No such file or directory

I have no idea what specifically triggered this error, but would be glad to provide whatever log or other information I can, in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for everyone's hard work!

73,

Steve

NN4X