Pat,

I agree

Robot FT8 is not Ham Radio

I rather see real operators at each end and there using skill in chasing DX
rather than making a Robot
FT8 station

The thrill of working of 6meter DX real to real operator mode is the way to go
at least for me ( West Coast USA to Africa/Europe )

We do not need to change the FT8 frequencies into a 24Hour Beacon Service with
hundred’s of Robot FT8 stations

73 Mike