Couldn’t get that command to work but i found the folder in finder:

I did move the previous version of QT to the trash before installing 5.8

Here is the command i used:

FC=gfortran-mp-5 \
   cmake \
   -D CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="~/Qt/5.8/clang_64;~/hamlib-prefix;/opt/local" \
   -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/wsjtx-prefix \
   -D
CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.13.sdk
 \
   ~/wsjtx-prefix/src