Hello.

Thanks to Saku, OH1KH, I am able to add colours to the Band Activity window of WSJT-X.

The colours change with criteria such as new DXCC, per band or all time, etc.

It works perfectly well. Thanks a lot for that.

Now, I use also the line highlighting from settings->Colors. Because I modify the bg colour when highlighting calls through UDP messages, the line is frequently painted with different bg colours, and that is neither nice to see nor useful... but it is eyes catching!

My question: is there a way to set the line bg colours by the UDP type 13 message?

Also, it seems to me that calls highlighted remain highlighted on band change. This fails the objective of DXCC per band signalisation.

My question: is there an option/checkbox somewhere that would reset all the colours set to default values when changing band or mode?

Thank you for your answers.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Serge