Hello, new to the list here and I am really enjoying using WSJT-X, it is a
great piece of software!

I was wondering if it would be possible to add some additional logging
options to the software to make it easier to integrate with third party
software such as syslog servers (udp port 514) or other logging software
like Graylog etc.

If this could be possible, then the software could publish more information
than it currently is in the ALL.txt file as I find they are in the gui but
missing in the logs:

- band received on
- frequency received on
- time/date
- country code or name

Also, I was wondering if there has been any consideration of putting the
source for wsjt-x on an easier to use platform such as github or gitlab
instead of sourceforge?  I've been in the IT business for over 20+ years
and I still don't understand how sourceforge works, it is just feels too
old fashioned and not up to speed with the likes of github or gitlab.

Thanks and 73,

Zachary McGibbon
VA2ZAC