Good results in the RU test last night: 14 QSOs during the test hour, 9 QSOs
prior to the test hour, including 6 QSOs with DX stations in 5 continents,
all on 40 meters with 100 watts to 80/40 dipole at 35 feet.   Almost all
QSOs were responses to other station's CQs, with a couple of CQs from me
thrown in to test.

Lots of signals - decoding anywhere from 10 to 30 calls per sequence during
the test.

I used JTAlert to easily select stations which I had not worked before who
were calling CQ.  I have 'NO-OP'ed the color highlighting in WSJT by setting
the highlight colors to white.  Too many colors for my impaired color-vision
to deal with.

Noticed a DX station where I was not decoding a sequence number in their
report.

Contest-specific Sent and Rcvd reports were not being posted into the Log
QSO popup window, so I entered them manually, and JTAlert posted them as
expected into ACLog.

The Cabrillo file has the contest-specific Sent and Rcvd reports.

Noticed a couple of stations sending CQ RU RU call, instead of CQ RU call.

I didn't make any 'split' calls. Always responded to CQ on the caller's DF.

Inquiry/request/suggestion - Is there a way to make the auto-sequencer end a
QSO with TX5 selected as 'next' instead of switching to TX6?   Several times
I needed to re-send TX5, but the sequencer had already selected TX6 as next
and turned off Enable Tx.  There is only a short amount of time to realize
that the QSO partner is still sending TX4 and I need to send another TX5 and
then select TX5 as 'next' then click Enable Tx.  Lots of chances to make a
mistake instead of just clicking Enable Tx.

As has been suggested before, and responded to, it would be nice to be able
to disable the 'New xxx' and 'LoTW' color highlighting and just keep the
original 'CQ in message', 'my call in message', and 'transmitted message'
highlighting.

Thanks to the development team and last night's test participants.

Rick - K5GZR