It works on some entries in my log but not others.  It flags some LOTW users but ignores others, etc. Also the left panel flashes when updating.

Doesn't matter what band.

The log file was cleaned before I started using RC2.  There should not be any bad entries in the log file.  I switched back to RC2 to verify that highlighting my current log file works correctly.

This is on Ubuntu 18.04.

I'll switch back to RC3 to try to get some examples.

djb