Hi:

I have switched my home VHF station over to the latest RC version of WSJT-X. I
am hoping to be able to test the NA VHF contest and rover functionally over the
next few weeks.

I typically leave the station running and monitoring 144.174 using FT8 and
beaming towards the PNW from CN89 and feeding spots to the PSK reporter.

Ideally I'd like to test the NA VHF contesting and rover functionality on VHF
but I can't see any reason why testing on HF wouldn't work as a plan B ?

For the time being I have set my call to VE7AFZ/R and turned on NA VHF Contest
mode.

73

Mark Spencer
VE7AFZ