Good afternoon, I have been using the new version r4 since its announcement
(going through all the previous ones), however, I still do not condify any
station. I understand that we are already in FT8 with 77 bits of general
character and, likewise, many stations are using version r3 or earlier than
75 bits.
I am following all the comments of defects and suggestions, but today, at
least it should have some decoding, but negative.
I use windows 10 and the program ran without any problem
Please some help if you have changed any configuration regarding r3
Anyway, thank you very much for your work
Cordially,
Jesus, EA1YR