On 15/11/2018 11:11, Ricky Dye wrote:

New to the group and need some help.  I am running Windows 10 Home using Microsoft Edge with the default Bing being my search engine.  I just installed WSJT-X V2.00-rc4 and when I activate it I get this message,

Error Loading LoTW User Data

Network Error-SSL/TLS Support Not Installed, Cannot Fetch:

‘https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-user-activity.csv’

I cannot find how or where to correct this problem.  Not Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge savvy.

Thanks,

Rick Dye

AC4VM

Hi Rick,

welcome to the group.

This issue has been discussed many times both here and on the Yahoo group wsjtgroup. The solution is in the "Quick Start to WSJT-X v2.0" guide https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Quick_Start_WSJT-X_2.0.pdf . Refer to the section headed LoTW Download Errors.