Hi.

Thanks for the great software, which have given me ours of pleasure and +6000
QSO’s the last 14 mth.

Allow me to propose two improvements for the WSJT-X software. (At least in my
opinion)

1.      I always operate with the Hold Tx Freq on. When I return from Fox-Mode,
the TX-Hold is always disabled. I would like it kept on.

2.      I often change bands after an incomplete QSO. If I don’t pay enough
attention, I often continues calling the missed station on the new band. That
is not smart operating by me I know☹
Therefore I would like the Tx6 (CQ) to be default by band shifts. I am aware of
arguments against this. So if the function could be chosen in the setup menu, I
would be glad.

Keep up the good work

Best wishes

OZ1RE, Soeren.