Sorry for top posting, I'm from my cellphone now!

Bill,

I followed your instructions and finally I obtained the expected wsjtx binary
file compiled by source.

For your and others knowledge it was not necessary to install any additional
package (dependency).

I think that the "magic-key"which resolved the issues I faced all the times
before, has been the wsjtx.patch file.

Now I would like to learn how to create a RPM package by using CPack.

I red several documents on the Web but evidently I have not understood, because
all my attempts have failed.

I could use the standard RPM .spec file, but I would like to learn a different
way.

Many thanks for your help Bill!

73 de PY1ZRJ

Ottieni Outlook per Android

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:02 PM -0200, "Marco Calistri"
<marco.calis...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

Il 14/11/18 23:43, Bill Somerville ha scritto:
> On 14/11/2018 19:14, Marco Calistri via wsjt-devel wrote:
>> -- Build files have been written to:
>> /home/marco/WSJT-X_build/jtsource/wsjtx-2.0.0-rc4
>
> Hi Marco,
>
> this output is unexpected. I believe it may be due to the source
> directory containing build files. I suggest that you remove the source
> tree and recreate it from the downloaded sources tarball, then try again.
>
> I think the most likely cause of the Hamlib package errors are that
> you do not have all the dependencies installed to build Hamlib. The
> recipe and patch file I sent to Mark, KM6AOW, here
> https://sourceforge.net/p/wsjt/mailman/message/36467441/ may be
> relevant to your build issues on OpenSuSE. Package names will be
> different and of course you will be using YaST or Zypper rather than
> yum to install them.
>
> 73
> Bill
> G4WJS.
Ok Bill,

I will follow your recommendations and I will report here the next outcomes.

Best regards,
--
73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ