Thanks. Like everything else, what works.

I use a powered hub because my HP laptop USB power is an issue. Too much load I
suspect. Anyway it works for me.

Apologize that I did not include in last msg.
V2-rc3
Win 10 1803
IC-7300
Long wire antenna. 43 ft vertical then runs 63 feet horizontal - west to east.
MJF auto-tuner external - at base of vertical Antenna .

 Regards and 73s
VE3FBZ
London Amateur Radio Club
www.larc.ca