Having written database software for mostly non-technical users, I
completely agree. Users love progress, but they hate change. In order to
get enthusiastic adoption of new releases, I had to show it would be
easier, faster, or more powerful for the users.

Hams, on the other hand, are technically-oriented, and I'm a bit surprised
at the reluctance to move forward. I love new releases and exploring the
new capabilities. But that's an engineer talking.

73,
Frank
KF6E