Same issue here.  Had to insert the sent report before it would go to the log.
Even after when I did an ADIF file I have stuff to fix.  Instead of the 539
etc. it just put out 59.  It did recognize it was Digital/FT8.

Ed.. AB4IQ

From: Scott L. [mailto:sco...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2018 10:13 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [wsjt-devel] FT8 - RTTY RU Small Issue with "SENT"

I'm working some people in the warm ups on 14.130. I've had to manually insert
my SENT report each time before it will log. Is anyone else having that issue?
Using RC5 v 737d2f. and I do have "Show DXCC, grid, and worked-before status"
checked.

I do like how, for example -10 converts automatically to 549 in the contest
mode. Finally, a contest that's not an automatic 599.

Scott
KN3A