These questions are from my most recent use of 1.9.1.  If changes have been made to RC5 which cover the subjects, sorry!

1.  In Settings > Reporting, if I do NOT check "Prompt me to log QSO", will WSJT skip logging or do it automatically?  FWIW, I'd hope it was the latter since this would remove a minor step in each QSO.

2.  I just started using Tab 2 - much nicer than Tab 1!  Is it possible to combine the last 2 steps for CQing and answering CQ to one step each: "XX0XX AA4M RR73", thereby ending the QSO?

Thanks, Bill - AA4M