On 03/12/2018 20:25, Ed Deichler wrote:
When running on a frequency and the program auto-shifts to the calling station's frequency, and I had to manually move it to the TX frequency after I sent the “73” message. Perhaps a better way would be for the RX window to shift automatically to wherever the station is calling (including my transmit frequency) so that manual re-syncing to the TX window is not necessary.

Hi Ed,

if I understand your comments above correctly then the "Hold Tx Freq" check box is probably the best option all around. With this checked you can find a clear slot to Tx on and stick with it for both run and s&p mode, or at least until it becomes unproductive from QRM.