Dave --

On 12/1/2018 2:07 PM, Dale Wheeler via wsjt-devel wrote:
Using win 10
Running ver. 2.0 rc5

I have received the same pop-up 3 times. It asks if I want to RTTY contest mode (see attached picture). I looked but don't understand the documentation. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Your screen shot shows that you have decoded several messages of tyhe form "CQ RU ...", the CQ message used in the FT8 Roundup, ARRL RTTY Roundup, and similar contests.

From the Quick Start Guide to WSJT-X 2.0, page 5:

"Casual operators who decode a contest-type message formatted for ARRL Field Day or ARRL RTTY Roundup will be prompted to check the relevant box so that they can transmit the required exchanges."

These guys just forgot to change their CQ message. Just click OK and ignore the message box.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT