Yeah, the one thing I have wondered about is all the the version to version -X
variance in protocols that are out there right now.  How does everyone know the
decode failures are related  to DT and not   72/75/77 bit issues?  Checking
against Time.Is my computer's are always spot on and I almost never see a DT of
 zero.  I also don't seem to have decoding problems.

I use Net Time Sync on both Win 7 and Win 10 machines for both terrestrial and
EME FT8/JT65.

Anyway, following the thread with interest and hoping we do not over,- engineer
the solution when the cause is a bit unclear

John

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone