Hi -

This issue has been around a while, so not a V2 GA one specifically.

I'm off the beaten track at my QTH - consequently no ADSL or permanent
connection to the internet. I use an iPhone which gets a beautiful signal
from the towers on the hillsides around me - and I use a hotspot from that
to provide internet around the house. Works like a charm.

If I start WSJT-X up and subsequently activate my internet connection - my
station fails to report signals to PSK Reporter. The way to fix this is to
restart WSJT-X (not un-click and click the box in Settings-->Reporting)

Likewise, if I wander away from the house and my station loses the signal
from the iPHone, PSK reporting stops again, not to return until I
re-establish the hotspot and restart WSJT-X

Should I really need to restart WSJT-X?

No big deal - because I've learnt to work around it.

On another topic, there's a good opening in VK and ZL on 6m this morning -
and all the signal traces I have see are in the new 77 bit format. Which is
good!

73 Julian