Joe, Bill, Charles, and all.  The problem I reported (many instances of old
contact information being shown as decodes and similar issues, in JT65) was
eliminated by unchecking the 'Enable Averaging' box under decoding.  When I
re-enable averaging the problem returns after a bit of usage.

I have seen one or two instances of this happening when averaging was
disabled, but it only seems to happen when averaging has recently been used
and then turned off.  I always click the 'Clear Avg' button after disabling
averaging.  Also I am not sure if I reported this before, but when the bogus
decodes (while averaging) show up, there is nothing at all shown in the
averaging window (F7).

Thanks for your help.

73, Russ K2TXB