Hi Greg,

Kubuntu has been largely trouble free for me in the shack, and I very much like
the visual attractiveness of the themes. I guess I am a little leery of
installing from debs though. I had one a couple of years back that for some
strange reason wanted to remove my KDE desktop as a conflict. It was one that I
didn't really need anyway, but it shows that one really needs to examine what
the installer is telling you before you push that final button. I'm sure the
WSJT-X debs are fine but I have come to believe that it is best to compile from
source for complex applications like digital mode softwares. Besides that, it's
usually kinda fun.

73

-Jim
NU0C