Hi Bill,
many thanks for pointing out my mistaking that my Ubuntu has the right qt
version.

Looks like I'll need to upgrade my Ubuntu OS.
I'm usually hesitant in upgrading because it sometimes breaks some specially built software that needs the older libs.

73,
Paul  K6WIS

Paul A. Milligan
mailto:millp...@sbcglobal.net