From: m...@handgunrepairshop.com [mailto:m...@handgunrepairshop.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 1:04 PM
To: k...@arrl.net; WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] wrong time logged

I have also experienced this logging start time issue many times, at least back
as far as v1.8, usually after an aborted/incomplete or abandoned QSO. I have no
idea why the previously aborted QSO start time does not clear when the Esc. or
F4 key is used to clear the QSO from the DX Call & DX Grid boxes.
It does seem a bit ironic to me that a program that depends on 1 second time
correctness for decodes, and always correctly logs the Tx frequency to 1 Hz
accuracy, has a problem keeping up with the actual current QSO start time?
I am not a computer programmer, but apparently fixing this ongoing logging
issue is more than the dev team wants to deal with.
Having said that, I do want to express my thanks to all the dev team for this
software. My log has grown over 4,000 more QSOs since beginning to use WSJT-X!

73 de KV4ZY, Doug