When I worked T31EU today, I noticed that wsjt-x didn't understand that the message:

192015  -9  0.4 1529 ~  AB4UF RR73; AE6JV <T31EU> -06

was a TX 2 message to me (AE6JV) and continued to send the TX 1 message. I assume it didn't parse the message because it wasn't in fox/hound mode. What problems would parsing the message in normal mode and allowing the Auto Seq to work cause?

If there are not significant problems, then I suggest wsjt-x do just that.

73 Bill AE6JV