Short answer...no...
Long answer....not many rigs can receive and transmit at the same time.  You
have to watch the waterfall before you start transmitting to avoid being on top
of somebody.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Friday, April 5, 2019, 8:54:42 AM CDT, Christoph Berg <m...@debian.org>
wrote:

 Re: Darren Freeman 2019-04-05
<e72c8910ec054c65acdf6fe74afa3babe5257c82.ca...@freemaninstruments.com>
> IIRC this fake transmission appeared in the waterfall window, also. It
> seems like the audio output was being looped back into the decoder.

Fwiw, would it be possible to actually keep the waterfall running
while transmitting (without decoding)? It would nicely indicate in
which slots there were transmissions, including a visual feedback of
the tx frequency used. At the moment I have to look at the timestamps
to see when I was sending.

Christoph