Running WSJT-X v2.0.1 7ddcb7 on a Win 7 Pro (32-bit) Dell Optiplex 780.

Although I like much of the new format for the information in the ALL.TXT file,
it's now
relatively difficult to quickly identify my outgoing transmissions amidst the
mass of 'Rx'
records in the file.

In the previous version(s) of ALL.TXT, a transmission was very clearly
identified by the
'Transmitting' label, which resulted in much-extended lines of text that were
immediately
apparent when perusing the file, whereas in the new file format the
transmissions are now
designated solely by the 'Tx' label which are extremely difficult to spot
amongst all the 'Rx'
labels.

Could consideration please be given to reverting to using the 'Transmitting'
label, or some
other means (eg. colour-coding?) of more clearly differentiating the
transmissions in the
ALL.TXT file.

73, and thanks in advance,

---