I asked this question in response to the message on the Facebook group but
perhaps that is the wrong venue.  FT4 acoustic bandwidth is nearly twice that
of FT8.  With audio gain unchanged when switching from FT8 to FT4, I would
expect power out to almost double (or to saturate, etc.).  This seems like a
potential for operator error.  How will it work?  Will wsjtx normalize audio
output power for the two modes (so that operators can leave sound card gain
unchanged when switching back and forth)?  Will wsjtx remember its own gain
settings per mode?  Thanks!

73, Mike KK7ER