Oh, also running W10 1809 and WSJT-X 2.1.0 RC7.

On 6/16/2019 04:01, Jim Nuytens via wsjt-devel wrote:
I'm not a programmer or developer, but I'd like to know the precise hardware configuration of those having this issue. Down to the minute details of motherboard, sound interface, etc.

I do not see anything like this at all, and my system runs for days at a time. Sometimes the system runs for a week or more straight with WSJT-X running constantly. I generally leave the system running overnight on either 80m or 160m, and most of the day monitoring 17m thru 6m.

The system here:

ASRock A320M-HDV motherboard
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G APU with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
16GB RAM
ADATA SU800 256GB SSD
12 year old US Interface Navigator USB (before they were bought out by Timewave)
10 year old K3/100

---
https://www.avg.com