Oh darn...forgot all about the login stuff for QRZ in JTAlert.  I was thinking
it was just for uploads.
Mia culpa...
The hamqth.com one is free though.
Mike

    On Monday, June 17, 2019, 05:19:53 PM CDT, Dave Slotter
<slotter+w3...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I wrote a simple Python script to retrieve callsign info from QRZ.com. You do
need a QRZ.com username and password and XML subscription to retrieve all
fields for a particular callsign. This is what is said on the website:

"Access to this service requires user authentication through the use of a valid
QRZ.COM username and password. While any QRZ user may login to the service, an
active QRZ Logbook Data subscription is required to access most of its
features. Non-subscriber access limits the data fields that are returned and is
primarily intended for testing and troubleshooting purposes only."

You may read the details on the QRZ website here:

https://www.qrz.com/XML/current_spec.html

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 12:27 PM Black Michael via wsjt-devel