sorry 64

On 7/17/2019 9:25 AM, Neil Zampella wrote:

32 or 64 bit ?

On 7/17/2019 10:19 AM, Joe wrote:
Win 10
The latest version, V2.1.0 24fcd1

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 7/17/2019 9:09 AM, Neil Zampella wrote:

What version of the program are you using, for what OS ?

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 7/17/2019 9:56 AM, Joe wrote:
Yup did exactly that and it did nothing.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 7/16/2019 11:16 PM, Neil Zampella wrote:

Actually, it does.  It needs to be clicked on during the Rx period, and its only active during that initial period.      Just tested it ... clicked on the button, and it selected and send a reply to a station calling CQ.  I noticed that when I clicked on the button, the wording was 'highlighted' in red.  After the program sent the Tx1 reply, the button reverted back to normal

Neil, KN3ILZ