Hello,

I am running WSJT-X Version 2.1.0 24fcd1
and Ham Radio Deluxe Version 6.6.0.236.
The PC is running Windows 10 current version.

I am using an Icom IC-7300 with Ham Radio Deluxe connected to that radio via the radio's USB port and have noticed that when I am using Ham Radio Deluxe as the selected RIG in the RADIO tab of the settings page that I have an issue with the 7300 not staying in DATA mode.

When I send the first command to the radio (like selecting the band in WSJT-X) the radio will go into DATA mode (USB-D) and after I make a transmission the 7300 may stay in DATA mode (USB-D) or it may drop out of DATA mode (USB).

After it drops out of DATA mode it may or may not switch back to DATA mode on the next transmission. It might stay in DATA OFF mode for several RX and TX cycles and then switch back to DATA ON mode. Sometimes the switch back to DATA ON will occur at the end of a TX cycle were it had been in DATA OFF at the start of that TX cycle.

Now if I connect WSJT-X directly to the 7300 everything works correctly but when running through Ham Radio Deluxe it has the issues I described above. Also if I am using N1MM and I am using the DX Lab Suite Commander as the selected RIG for WSJT-X everything also works correctly.

Is this an issue in the WSJT-X software or is it an issue in the Ham Radio Deluxe software.

73 Harry E. Hoffman (KA2ENE)

ka2...@frontiernet.net