Yeah, agree.  That’s pretty much it.  And in my case (still coming up the
learning curve), there’s time wasted making sure I didn’t do something wrong,
didn’t accidentally miss-set a setting somewhere, aren’t trying to do something
that’s actually not appropriate or allowed, and by the time I get down that
logic tree and start what Mike described, it’s pretty much too late.  Yeah Joe,
sorry - it’s frustrating.

However, it doesn’t happen very often (to me) and I sure don’t mean to make a
big deal out of it.  I just wanted to contribute to the frequency-of-report
statistics to be helpful.  If you guys don’t hear about things, how can you
know about them?  Sorry if reporting frustration annoyed you.