On 13/05/2020 23:02, Jesús Gutiérrez Rodríguez wrote:
I have downloaded and updated the new version of WSJT-X 2.2.0-rc1, but note that it does not open the program. I have created a new directory on an external disk and I still cannot run the program nor show any possible error windows.
I have gone back to the previous version, 2.1.2 and it works correctly.
I appreciate any idea that can be brought to me.

Cordially,
Jesus, EA1YR

Hi Jesus,

we have had reports that Windows regional settings that have the '.' character as the number group separator, and ',' as the decimal point character will cause WSJT-X v2.2.0 RC1 to hang on startup without any windows showing. You can try exchanging the number group and decimal point characters in the Windows regional settings to see if you are experiencing this issue.