From: Christoph Berg<mailto:m...@debian.org>
Sent: 26 May 2020 17:07
To: WSJT software development<mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Seeing calls from myself

Re: Chris Sullivan
> I've seen this a couple of times before on RC1, Windows 10-64.
>
> I responded to a CQ from VE3VN (Hold TX set, also auto seq & call 1st). Just
> after my transmission began I halted tx because I noticed he had called CQ
> WC, which I guess isn't me. Then I saw, in red in the band activity window,
> VE3VN VE3NRT FN03. I think WSJT-X must have received my signal through from
> the monitor (K3 here) while I was transmitting.

I've seen it a few times during the final cycle when the tx timeout
timer was hitting. It's not reproducible, though.

Is there a way to run wsjtx in full-duplex mode? That would be awesome
for QO-100 satellite operation where operators are actually supposed
to be listening to their own signals.

Christoph