From: Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 9:41 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT-X 2.2.0-rc2 on macOS defaults to Catalan

Hi Ryan,

thanks for that clarification. I'm not sure why your system has so many
languages enabled. The issue is a WSJT-X defect anyway, it is trying to do
something clever to make life easier for potential translators and the code
isn't quite right. It will be sorted out for the next release.

Thanks for the issue report.