On 29/05/2020 20:53, Rich Zwirko - K1HTV wrote:
I just downloaded and installed RC3. With the RxFrequency column in focus, the Erase button works, but with the Band Activity side in focus the Erase button has no effect. However, using a right click and then selecting 'Erase' does work OK on both sides.

I reloaded RC2 and found that it has the same bug. Is it my system or are others seeing this anomaly?

73,
Rich - K1HTV

Hi Rich,

the "Erase" button has dual-action, single-click to clear the Rx Frequency window, double-click to clear both windows. keyboard focus has no bearing on this. It's been that way for many versions. The tool tip you get when hovering the mouse pointer over the "Erase" button says what it does.