Hi Dave,

On 6/12/2020 4:07 PM, Dave Crockett WB4DFW wrote:
I do home-based Mac and PC support for local folks but I’m the first to admit
that reading the QEX piece reinforced the scope of what has been involved in
developing WSJT-X is WAY beyond my skill level!  Kudos to Joe and the team for
phenomenal work, especially at this time when the sunspots are down and lots of
us are stuck at home more than usual!

Some weeks ago I customized my parting transmission when answering CQs to read
“RR73 BE SAFE” and during the month of May, any contacts with the K2H stations
were sent off with “RR73 HEROES”.  We’re all in this together in so many ways.

Tnx & 73 de Dave, WB4DFW

PS…Good to see the sharing of credit among Joe, Steve and Frank at the top of
the software screen with the new version.

Many thanks! ... And make that "Joe, Steve and Bill".

        -- Joe