Da: Maurizio Carosi <carosimauri...@gmail.com>
Date: lun 12 ott 2020 alle ore 22:40
Subject: WSJTX on Ubuntu 20.04
To: <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hello, version WSJT-X 2.2.1 works fine for me in Ubuntu 18.04 ( more than
1000 qso in three months); now I upgrade Ubuntu to 20.04 LST and with this
release WSJT-X software receives but does not transmit. In the vers. 2.2.1,
when clicking on the tune button,  a tone is emitted and stopped with
another click but from this moment the software goes into an infinite
loop.
No more tone is emitted, no receive and  clicking on file->exit options
only the window is closed but a process continues to loop, you have to use
terminal command or system monitor to kill the process. So i upgrade WSJT-X
to version 2.2.2 ( wsjtx_2.2.2_amd64.deb) but not resolve the problem,
after upgrade to 2.3.0_rc1 (wsjtx_2.3.0-rc1_amd64.deb) but with these
release the problem is still no tone is generated and only the loop remains.
Thanks,
*Maurizio Carosi*
*i0MQV*